Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Today is the day.


Nothing much to say. I just got this from the Graduate Research School.

Three years and 20 days. Finally it comes true.

I would like to thank Professor Cynthia White, Dr Ute Walker, and Dr Gillian Skryme for their support and encouragement through out the years.

Now I have to excuse myself...I'm gonna party up the storm!

6 comments:

Anne Pham said...

Congratulations a hundred times. Finally your dream comes true. You've seen the light at the end of the tunnel. Wanna drive to another tunnel? I'll miss you in my journey.

Ajarn_Aom said...

LOL u gonna be joking.. i'm tired and just feel like party. Thanks a million.

Eric said...

Congradulation! I am just another ordinary phd student pass by. I hope you enjoy today because it is built by your tears. This is my 6th phd year to be and I am still wondering how and wondering why......

Ajarn_Aom said...

Dear Eric,

Yes it was built by tears, beers, and, of course, fear, sometimes LOL.
Thanks for your comment. Keep going- I know we are all tired but no turning back. Peace.

Anonymous said...

congratulation
legal process outsourcing

David James said...

Apna Showroom Women's Nylon Underskirt Pantyhose Stockings for women or girls free size black stockings
so it is very encouraginng for me to serve the nation.