Monday, 12 April 2010

Almost there...

One of the most frighthening questions to PhD students is "How's your study going?" or "When will you finish?".
At School of Language Studies, the lecturers know very well how I am sensitive to this question. I mentioned it at my presentation. It's not just me. You can try asking this question to other PhD students, and you will see the changes of their facial expression. Am I right? It's a bitter sweet stage of life.

Anyway, as I am exploring Massey Stream. I find this page very useful for my thesis submission and preparation for oral exam.

http://stream.massey.ac.nz/course/view.php?id=1075


I know that the Graduate school always give workshops to PhD students but I'm not in the mood to meet people. Putting the presentation online is very helpful. I like to study at my own office at any time. I think a lot of PhD students don't know about this.
Yeah..it's quite frustrating to find out what to do or where to go for PhD students.
We are lone wolves...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreed with you :)
i just got my 6 months candidature confirmation :)

Ajarn_Aom said...

oh Congratulations! I remember my candidature two years ago. I got sick but had to tough it out. Cheers!

Business logo design said...

Great post one that has to be read again and again.Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful article.thanks
legal process outsourcing

promptessay.com said...

How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much:)

David James said...

Apna Showroom Fishnet Stockings for Women's Spandex High Waist Lace Fishnet Lingerie Stockings (Black, Free Size) - Pack of 2 stockings
i really enjoy my full time job in Politics as a mp