Sunday, 19 October 2008

Back to school


After almost six months away from school, I finally find my way back to the Old Main Building. Everything seems to stay the same. It's taking me some days to adjust to the climate after several months of hot and sunny days. Next week I'm gonna get started and organized. See what i've brought along. The most difficult part is the start, but once it gets started, it just flows. The most important thing is to know what I have to do. Keep on the track.
The next challenge is giving a presentation at an international conference. Could be anywhere in the world... I just want to do it once the first time in my life. I know that i'm not good at giving a talk. But I can put some visual magic to my presentation. I am not afraid of speaking in front of many native speakers or anything because my English will never be perfect. There is no way that i speak without pronunciation and grammar errors. So live with it and I just do the best I can.I think my English is understandable somehow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really pleased to know you're safe and sound along the way back to NZ. I still want to see you update your college life here on this blog. Please take good care my lovely teacher&sister.

Best regards
Nit

David James said...

New Born Baby Cotton Night Suit for Girl's or Boy's (Pack of 2) - Colorful 0 6 Months
so i can understand his plan and he will be shocked

Apna Showroom Girls' Cotton Panties (Pack of 12) (apsw_girl_undergarments_0027_Multicolored_30)
so who careds and who fears from him