Professor White told me that you may need to recall interview details by re-listening to the recordings several times. Keep playing the records over and over, you may find some emerging themes from the in-depth interviews.
There are six interviewees that I am working on their account data. All of them are tertiary teachers who I regard as resource teachers with many years of teaching experiences. You know they are like deep lakes. When you look at them you know that there are lots of things in the lakes. It's the same feeling when you meet senior people who are rich in wisdom and knowledge of the world. I like talking to people to learn about their lives and thier ideas. My six case studies are also like portraits in the national museum. Those portraits that attract more than a second at them. Wow getting more interesting, isn't it?

Well see what I would find out next week.
1 comment:
Dear tessie,
Hi, I am Adnan from Malaysia. I would like to ask you about Phd life at Massey uni.I intend to apply for Phd study at College of Humanities and Social Science. Please email me at adnan0044@gmail.com. I would like to ask you life at Massey etc. TQ
Post a Comment