Well... my data collection is getting more interesting. Whenever I interview the lecturers, my response is like "really, is it?, wow, wait..., i haven't thought about that" These are common expression after several interviews with my two colleagues. I realized that I need to make them feel free to uncover their beliefs. It takes sometimes to destroy the wall.
I told them that I have no framework for my data collection. "Tell me what do u wanna share..."
I just take the whole data and sort them out later. I really feel like I am a treasure hunter. Everything happens each day is new and surprising for me.

6 comments:
Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.
cheers mate!
Dear Aj.Aom
I've just known that you also have your another blog. Your journal writing is very intersting and somehow inspiring! I myself like writing a journal too and keep writing it sometimes (but mostly I'm too lazy to do so). I like to see you writing your journal on this blog more often (in fact every day I mean ;)...) (however I know that you've been so busy these days and have so many blogs to write...my super-hyper-teacher..)Your updating makes me feel closer to you. (say...I feel more comfortable to read this blog and I will...yes I will keep reading this your blog na kha Ajarn ...whenever I surf the net nakha...but really I don't go on the net so often today. But I will nakha Ajarn Aom.
Take good care and have a nice trip to Nakhon Prathom na kha ajarn. I'll visit your blog next time kha.
Nit
P.S Is it too long?!?
What happened to your post on activity theory? I was going to make a comment on it.
Dear Charles Nelson,
I have moved the post on activity theory to another blog:
http://tsreadinglog.blogspot.com/2008/07/activity-theory-revisited-teachers.html
Please go to the link above. Thanks for your visit.
Tessie
APNA SHOWROOM Bra for Women Combo Pack of 6 Cup Size 36 (B) Non-Wired Multicolor Everyday Cotton Bra Daily use
seriously you love me ,.. yeah darling i love you..
Post a Comment