"Research is addictive".....I remember the last sentence of Professor's email telling us that she will be on summer leave. I know that we should take a break from study at times but make sure that we are not losing the track of what we are doing. If something is addictive, we should not get involved, shouldn't we?
Well what are addictive for me - let me give u a list of those 'bad medicine'
1. Junk food and fizzy drink
2. Shopping -- I love boxing day!!!
3. Blogging
4. MSN messenger chat
5. Hi5
6. Music
7. Love ;-)
8. My study (and of course- my research)
What are addictive for you?

My favourite song for this moment of life...
2 comments:
Are they in the order of the least to the most or vice versa? :)
I should tell you that they are from the least to most (to please my supervisors)...:-)
Cheers!
Post a Comment