Thursday, 20 December 2007

Pre-Survey Techniques

Pre-Survey Techniques

I have been sending emails to Thai EFL lecturers introducing myself and asking them if they are interested in participating my research in April 2008. Many of them replied me and that makes me high!....I am now gain more confidence to visit them at their institutions and hope to know more about what do they think about web-based instruction and how they use technology in the classroom.

What i'm writing today is sharing about how I approach my potential participants and I should establish a rapport with those who reply me- so I'm going to reply their emails today and thank them for keeping contact with me -- This is the first priority for me to do this weekend.

I dont want any present for Christmas as every day I see my research progress is already a gift and enough blessing for me....

Cheers!

P.S Today I got a reply email from a lecturer from Suranaree University of Technology. I am so glad to know that there are some EFLexperts out there keen to participate in my study. So far I got three potential experts for the interview phrase... That's is a good number for case studies.

Thank you Santa for giving me this gift...I have been a good girl and you know about it...

I believe in angels and all the good things that happen to me..


Christmas Glitter Graphics



No comments: