Ho Ho Ho!
Since last Friday, I haven't been to my office at school as it's very scary to work there alone during this time of the year. I just work and study in my flat and push myself very hard to do something about my project.
What I have been up to in the last five days:
1. Sending emails to Thai EFL lecturers asking them if they want to participate in my study. Well - so far I got positive replies from some lecturers who I assume are really keen to share about technology-based. Anyway this path is not always smooth and covered with rose petals...
I felt a little bit disappointed when there's no response or refusal.
-- but well -that's the way it is --Tessie couldn't possibly gain every one's favor--
2. Summarizing essentials of Qualitative methods and mixed methods
3. Revising my research proposal draft -- (the hardest part is -- where should I start??--)
Well - the rest of my days is all about updating blogs and checking my emails...
How can I live without the Internet?
Merry Christmas - Have you given yourself a treat? (YES - Marshmello / Chocolate / My own Cooking / A new handbag + Some DVDs from the city library)
No comments:
Post a Comment