Thursday, 8 July 2010

Waiting for my final exam- ever!

I'm back to Massey and waiting for my thesis oral exam. There will be a rehearsal on on July 13. For me, everything is in my head. I did everything by myself from the very beginning. I know it by heart. They can ask me any question about my thesis.


But let's see if there're some statistical questions which are not my cup of tea I can give the overall figure but not exactly sure about trivial numbers. I don't think it's a big deal as my thesis is more qualitative. I just try to keep up my best performance...

Good mood, good sleep, no jetlag, no headache or stuffy nose. That will do the trick!

Well- the exam date is set now. August 26, 2010.

4 comments:

Ajarn_Aom said...

Hi there,

These days Massey University are giving students lots of workshops about thesis writing and developing the research. Check out http://owll.massey.ac.nz/postgraduate-study/thesis-dissertation.php

some pages don't need logging on.

Dissertation Writing service said...

This post was very useful to me it contains all information that was needed to Clarify all confusions regarding the subject. I express my appreciation to you for this post.

Dissertation Topics

Anonymous said...

your blog is valuable
legal process outsourcing

David James said...

ApnaShowroom Men's Women's Metal Hair Bands Black Combo set of 5 hairband Unisex
so enjyo your life with financial freedom..