When I wrote my master thesis, writing chapter three was not difficult. I just looked at the others' thesis and did the same. The research design was nothing new, just follow the traditional way of how to assess students' writing. The interview was a follow up to clarify what student wrote in their essay. There was no transcription.
This time my chapter 3 is turning to be a very unique section. I couldn't find any description of research design and procedure that fit into my data collection. Yes, I have to write my own from the theoretical frameworks of the research. THere are two key frameworks: teacher cognition and sociocultural appraoches about language teaching. My supervisors told me to draw key notions from these two frameworks and than give rational why did I chose qualitative approaches as the major inquiry.
2 comments:
Hi :) I am from Malaysia. Was following "postcard". Any change we can exchange postcard, either Wellington or your university postcard. You can see my newly baked postcard blog:
http://smspostcard.blogspot.com
May be taking a break from your thesis. Cheers, SL
Apna Showroom Unisex Baby's Cotton Panties/Underwear Pack of 12 (Multicolored apsw_Baby_Panties for 0-3-6-12-18-24 months
Mod ji gives me a chance to serve our naiton
Baby Nail Cutter for New Born Nail Clipper | Nail Cutter for Infants Kids Baby Babies Stainless Steel with desent Look | Apna Showroom
people love our products drafting chapter methodology
Post a Comment