Monday, 18 February 2008

What I'm going to talk at CLESOL - Help!-

I am trying to write an abstract for the CLESOL conference in October 2008. Telling you the truth, I feel uncomfortable writing about something that hasn't happened yet. Am I going to have everything available when the time comes? That will be my first major presentation about my ongoing research. I don't know what's going to happen there but I just have to do it -- Giving an academic presentation is really scary for me. Blogging is always a piece of cake!

Well ..after I've been working on the abstract and the presentation framework for a while. I know what i'm going to talk about in the next 6 months. I finished the first draft of my abstract and gave it to my supervisors for feedback. The only things that I know is I am confident in something from my own research data. I will present case studies of EFL lecturers who are using IT in their teaching. Just like capturing snapshots from movies and analyze them from different domains of technology use which probably deals with the teachers, the technology, and the context.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

practicing makes things perfect.
why don't you present something regularly and post them here.
I'll watch them and tell you what I like or don't.

Ajarn_Aom said...

Thank you - that a good idea. I can start doig virtual rehearsal...
Everything has gone virtual now..if you scroll down you will see my virtual pet....Is there any virtual boyfriend out there? Yeah...won't hurt trying...:-) LOL