I think we should not take more than 10 seconds to see the faces that we actually notice at the first glance of the picture.
it's fun, isn't it? I posted this photo because sometimes we didn't notice things while other people did. And that's why we need to listen to people's opinions or from different perspectives. We might think that we know something very well but it's not like that...we may be 'too close' to our own work that we are not able to see it's imperfections. If possible, always ask for a second opinion on important issues.
2 comments:
Dear Tess,
It's amazing picture! I love it.
Who made this piece of great art?
Anyway, Thank both you and the artist.
By the way, how much time it would give to staring on the picture in order to have the valid assessment?
Shouldn't I read the text before starting the test (I mean I shouldn't know before hand there are 11 faces)?
Thank you.
Dear Anonymous,
I think we should not take more than 10 seconds to see the faces that we actually notice at the first glance of the picture.
it's fun, isn't it?
I posted this photo because sometimes we didn't notice things while other people did. And that's why we need to listen to people's opinions or from different perspectives. We might think that we know something very well but it's not like that...we may be 'too close' to our own work that we are not able to see it's imperfections.
If possible, always ask for a second opinion on important issues.
Post a Comment