There is a requirement for every PhD student in Linguistics that they have to give a talk about their ongoing research projects. Mine will be about Language teacher cognition research methodology. That's because I've been working on methodology for months searching for a sound research approach for my research focus. Now I think I will go for qualitative approach since my research deals with sociocultural frameworks and the context of EFL teaching in Thailand.
I am trying my best to be prepared for the talk. I have to overcome lots of life troubles to deal with this major academic performance. It's a crucial time for me to prove if I am strong enough to walk on this long and winding path of PhD study.
Since I was a school girl, I always promise to myself that I will never ever let myself down. I always do well in academic work.
No matter what happen, I will build myself a bridge over troubled water, with all loves and support from my family...
Life is so tough here - but I won't give in.
This is the song that always inspires me - I listen to this song since I was a teenager - It gives me the feeling of hope and courage - that my future is as promising as the rising sun.
"In These Arms" by Jon Bon Jovi. He is my all time favorite singer.
And this is a new song from Jordin Sparks - this song sings about my life at this moment...when we meet someone that has been nice to you- it's hard to forget such a beautiful moment we spent together - eventhough it's just a short period- but that person becomes a tattoo on my heart because I never take things for granted
3 comments:
Dear Tess,
I can imagine how tough your life now seems to be. Don't give up. It really challenges you.
I don't understand two phases (in fact,I know nothing about them):
1. What is the "language teacher cognition research"? I am wondering if you could explain abit more or give me some examples.
2. What is "the sociocultural framework"
Thank you for the song. It's thrilling, isn't it.
Very sorry to hear that, Tess.
It shouldn't have happened around these days.
If I know that guy, I'll -ill him.
Be strong.
Dear Anonymous,
I learn every time I bleed..
I know that we should not depend on the other too much...
Thank you for your visit
Post a Comment