Friday Syndrome
For some people, it's very hard to get up early in Monday morning , but for me, it's harder to convince myself to study or work in Friday afternoon. Normally, Friday is my 'Blog' day that I update my three blogs and answer emails and comments from readers. Writing blog is not an easy job especially when you have more than one blog to run. The most demanding one is not my reading journal but it is my Thai blog 'NUEnglish' because I have my blog regulars and if I don't update it, they send me email or IM asking if I'm keeping up with my job...
Well it seems to me that the most demanding task for web writing is to gain readers' attention or interest. It's not all about the content or the authority of the writer but how to write to intrigue people to think and respond to the writer...
=== Friday afternoon===
Now it's a quater to four and I think I need to go to town and do some shopping.
I need sun block cream and some cosmetics. After school I always become a shopping spree. I heard somebody call it "Retail Therapy" which might have something to do with shopping to release stress and reduce depression.
I have to admit that I am a shopaholic person. Back home in Thailand, I bought shoes every week and never have enough of accessories. I think this will never be cured at all -
4 comments:
Hi there,
It's good that you prefer to shop rather than eat to control the stress and depression. It's good choice!
I didn't tell you the whole thing --actually I go for both - eating junk food and spending money.
This week is my junk food week - I told my host lady that I got some spots on my face and she just said - you deserve it...
I just want to give myself a treat - do things that I want - feel the love for myself...
Tessie, your blogs are fantastic and I like this one because I can read all of it! NUEnglish is great too for being a bilingual blog.
Friday afternoons are a real pain, its a good idea to leave some rather boring tasks for then that you can just do rather than having to think about
Dear Bruce,
Thank you for leaving me a comment.
Writing blogs is part of my study and my job. I am always happy to see people visiting my blog.
Hope there will be only"Friday Syndrome" not Wednesday or Thursday one - then I won't get any work done...
Cheers!
Post a Comment