Now its' time that i'm ready for comments from supervisors. You have to accept the truth that what u think and understand does not always in line with others'. Receiving feedback, trying to make sense what they want me to do, and try to justify the comment wheter to follow it or not. I think I see things better after I received comments and get my head around it. Leave it for some days and start rewriting. Give myself a break is the key. I'm not a robot -- I can't work or think if I don't feel like to.
I am quite good at rewriting as I'm quite flexible in terms of my thinking systems and the way I live my life. I'm not an uptight person and definitely not pig-headed. I thinks this is one of a supportive characteristics of a PhD student. You will receive valuable comments if people know that you will listen and use that comment to improve your work and yourself.
I got some weeks left for submitting. Let's see if I can produce the whole draft be the end of November.
Cheers
3 comments:
hello tessie. am zieyla, from Malaysia..and am d0ing my PhD in Waikato Univ. glad to find u here^^ . am just a m0nth in NZ last 1st n0v~ keep in t0uch! :)
Hello Zieyla,
Nice to meet you. Welcome to NZ. Hamilton is a nice city.
Cheers
Apna Showroom Thick Rubber hair bands for women (Cotton wool ExtraSoft Ponytail holder 12 Piece
so it is game changer moment of my life to get a msg from Official and share my details
Fancy Apna Showroom Plastic Tic Tac Hair Clips for Women (Multicolour) -24 Pieces
they will inform me all and ask me to come to delhi
Post a Comment