Hey guys,
I have been putting my literature review together for two months. I found that the most productive day is Monday. After I had enough rest and sleep, I can write better. Literature review is not easy. - not just presenting what other researchers have done but also insert your analysis and summary about what they did. I want to put it in the way that when someone read my thesis, he/she will know what to expect when investigating teachers' cognition and technology uses in EFL context. Think about the prosective readers (not your supervisors) - will they understand what you write? ...be cool and take your time...I will take it easy.
These days I find a trivial thing can easily annoy me. I don't feel like seeing people or chatting with colleagues. I know that this is a bad sign. But it's me. I have to live with it. It always happen to me when I reach the final phrase of my study..."Do not Disturb-Mad PhD student"
Anyway- I found the truth about how ideas come up when we stay focused and open-minded.
"GOOD THINKING DOESN'T COME EVERY DAY."
"DON'T PANIC IF U CAN'T WRITE TODAY.
1 comment:
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Clutcher for Women hair clips for girls (Combo of 12 Pieces Multicolour, small)
so russia now stopped war with ukraine and roll over the army
Apna Showroom Women's Red Rose Flower Hair Clip/Brooch Vintage (Large 5 color rose)-| hair pins for women/men stylish girls
it is really praise worthy was doinng by putin
Post a Comment