I am now writing Chapter 4 and 5. They are all about quantitative and qualitative findings about teacher cognition in using computer technology in teaching EFL. I think I will finish these two chapter before the end of March. Then I move to Chapter 6 discussion and Chapter 7 conclusion which I would spend 2 months on them. I think in September I would be able to work on the most boring part, Chapter 2. Then finish them up with chapter 1. And take the first four months in 2010 for revision. I will get it done it promise to myself.
1 comment:
Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice Shampoo combs set- Pack Of 3 - xzitv-03-inyz
so love my work and time table what i decide to do daily basis
Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice Shower combs - Pack Of 3
she will send me msg and start talking with me also ..
Post a Comment