Am I an organized person?
I dont think so ...
I prefer a bit chaos in my life. But I must start organize my reading as the piles of paper and articles are getting higher and higher... I should immediately do something before I go home with my literature review....I should have started earlier but anyway this time is not too late to be more organized... I didn't count the number of articles I have scanned so far must be almost two hundred something...but the point is new articles are being released every weeks...How can a postgrad student keep up with the influx of reading materials in the information age. I must say we have to be a bit picky. OK I'm gonna start now...
I dont think so ...
I prefer a bit chaos in my life. But I must start organize my reading as the piles of paper and articles are getting higher and higher... I should immediately do something before I go home with my literature review....I should have started earlier but anyway this time is not too late to be more organized... I didn't count the number of articles I have scanned so far must be almost two hundred something...but the point is new articles are being released every weeks...How can a postgrad student keep up with the influx of reading materials in the information age. I must say we have to be a bit picky. OK I'm gonna start now...
No comments:
Post a Comment