Thursday, 24 April 2008

I don't like saying goodbye...











Yesterday morning my supervisors took me to Wharerata for a coffee. I remember the first time they took me here when I just arrived last autumn. Things have changed a lot especially my thinking and whatI have done with my project. Last year I was like an empty vessel coming from far away...Now I know what I have in mind. where I am going to, and what I want to do. My supervisors are very encouraging. They teach me without teaching. I wouldn't have come this far if they were not my supervisors. Yesterday, we had a really good time talking about everything. People may think that university professors are pedantic and dull. But I dont think so. we have feelings and emotional life as well. I am so glad that they understand me, listen to what I say, accept me as I am, and try to help me to better myself in every way . I remember very well whenever I gave presentation. My supervisors always look into my eyes as they want me to gain confidence and telling me that they are here with me. I was quite tearful yesterday. I am so lucky in the way that I can always find help and support from good people. It is such a blessing to have friends in a foreign country when life is so difficult. I know that I will be back soom but I can't help feeling down that I will miss NZ winter and fresh air.




Last weekend I made pickels and I gave them to my supervisors and lecturers. It was my first time to make it. Let's check the photos...



I am always emotional when I have to say goodbye to friends and family. Sometimes if it's too hard to do it...I'd rather not to say goodbye. Anyway i'm trying not to be overreacting because I'm coming back on October 15th. People meet and part every day. It's normal. Things always change.








No comments: