Meeting with Supervisors
I have two supervisors, Professor Cynthia White and Dr Ute Walker. We usually meet weekly and discuss key issues about my research. At the moment, my research topic is 'Teacher Cognition about IT Integration in EFL Tertiary writing instruction in the Thai context".
Sounds very specific - yes - no one else but three of us know how much "complex" my research is turning to be... Of course it's dealing with teachers' thought and their daily life practices. And I love chaos and mysteries - I won't go for a superficial-straightforward one...
I find it quite hard to express what I'm thinking but using Powerpoint presentation helps me a lot to get organized. My supervisors are very patient to listen and try to understand me. But I always do me best and want to improve my presentation skill from time to time. Another technique that I use to clarify ideas is drawing diagrams and pictures. (I will attach a sample of my drawing here) As I know myself very well that I am a visual learner... drawing pictures and diagrams works very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment